Thursday 17 February 2011

Raider Stock Mini-Review

I am going to review the stock of the Raider CS-35. As you may know (if you read my 'my collection' page), I bought this seperately because I don't really need a Raider. As you can see by the pic, it is extendable. It has 4 different lengths at which the stock can lock at.

Aesthetically, the Raider Stock is slightly similar to the stock of an M4A1. It's not particularly striking, but the sturdiest so far.

The Raider stock can slide backwards without pushing the button, making it easy to overshoot your length choice (unless you're using the last setting). However, it will not move forward without extreme force, or holding down the button.

The release button is the small orange part on the bottom of the front of the blue part of the stock.

As you can see, the Raider and its stock are blue, as opposed to the yellow of most N-strike blasters. This makes it clash slightly with any of the other blasters. Personally, this clashing is insignificant as you can't really see the stock when using it.

Personally, I really like the Raider stock. It is simple, sturdy and works on all blasters with a stock attachment point. I recommend this stock over any other Nerf stock in terms of sturdiness and comfort.

Pic credit to SG Nerf

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your simple, quick, and easy to understand review! I ordered one and it should arrive today!. My previous experience has been with the recon stock which in my opinion looks cool but is quite wobbly.

    ReplyDelete